The R210ll is perfect for small and medium sized businesses and uses Intel Xeon E3-1200 processors. For internal storage the server supports a 3.5" hard drive for a maximum storage of 1TB. This server has a maximum capacity of 32GB DDR3 memory. The R210ll contains a single non-redundant 250W power supply, and you can include a iDRAC6 for increased system management.
Processor: Intel Xeon processor E3-1200 and E3-1200 V2 product family.
Memory: Supports up to 32GB of total memory, 4 DIMM slots (1GB/2GB/4GB/8GB DDR3 up to 1600Mhz, actual memory speed dependent on the processor capability)
Hard Drives: Cabled 2.5” SATA SSD, SAS (10K) 3.5” SAS (15K), nearline SAS (7.2K), SATA (7.2K, 5.4K). <.br>
Drive Bays: 2 x 3.5" Cabled Internal Bays .
- PERC H200 (6Gb/s)
- SAS 6/iR (3Gbps)
- PERC 6/i with 256MB battery-backed cache. (3Gbps)
- S100 Software Raid (3Gbps SATA only)
- PERC H800 (6Gb/s) with 512MB or 1GB of battery-backed cache
- PERC 6/E with 256MB or 512MB of battery-backed cache
- External HBAs (non-RAID):
- 6Gbps SAS HBA
- SAS 5/E HBA
- LSI2032 PCIe SCSI HBA
- Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2011
- Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2008
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 SP2, x86/x64 (x64 includes Hyper-V)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, x64 (includes Hyper-V v2)
- Microsoft Windows HPC Server 2008 R2
- Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Oracle Solaris
- VMware vSphere 4.1 (including VMware ESX 4.1 or VMware ESXi 4.1)
Power Supply: 250W Power Supply.
Optical Drive(s): Slim optical drive bay with choice of DVD-ROM, Combo CD-RW/DVD-ROM, or DVD + RW
Dimensions: 18 Lbs, 15.51'' x 19'' x 1.68'' (L x W x H)
Networking: Dual embedded Broadcom NetXtreme II 5709c Gigabit Ethernet NIC. (Optional add-in NICs and HBAs available.)
Slots: 1 PCIe Gen2 x16
Remote Management: Optional iDRAC6 Enterprise
Video: Matrox® G200eW with 8MB of cache
Peripherals: Power Cable Included. Rail Kit, Bezel, Mouse, Keyboard, and Video Cable Not Included.