This tower server is versatile and efficient for multiple work amounts. The T320 uses Intel Xeon E3-1220 v5 processors, and the maximum amount of DDR4 memory it can use is 64GB. Increase your storage space with 8 3.5” bays or if you are looking for a smaller storage you have the option to use 2.5” bay hard drives. Add in 495W redundant power supplies and even tool-less sliding rails for mounting your T320.
Processor: Single Intel Xeon E5-2420 Six Core 1.9Ghz Processor. 12 Virtual Cores in Hyperthreading Mode! (Additional processor configurations available).
Memory: 8GB. Supports up to 192GB of total memory, 6 DIMM slots. (2GB/4GB/8GB/16GB/32GB DDR3 up to 1600MT/s, actual memory speed dependent on the processor capability).
Hard Drives: No Hard Drives or Trays Included.
Drive Bays: Up to 8 x 3.5" Hot Plug SATA or SAS Hot-Plug Bays.
Raid Controller: H310 6Gbps Raid Controller, RAID 0/1/5/10/50/60
Operating System: Not Included.
Power Supply: 2x 495W Redundant Power Supplies
Optical Drive(s): DVD Drive.
Dimensions: 60 Lbs, 23.42'' x 11.99'' x 18.55'' (L x W x H)
Networking: Broadcom 5720 GbE Dual Port 1Gb LOM (Optional add-in NICs and HBAs available.)
Slots: 5 PCIe slots:
- One x16 slot with x16 bandwidth, 3.0, full-length, full-height
- One x8 slot with x4 bandwidth, 3.0, half-length, full-height
- One x8 slot with x4 bandwidth, 2.0, half-length, full-height
- One x8 slot with x4 bandwidth, 3.0, full-length, full-height
- One x8 slot with x1 bandwidth, 2.0, full-length, full-height
- Basic management (default)
- iDRAC7 with Lifecycle Controller
- iDRAC7 Express (upgrade option) or iDRAC7 Enterprise (upgrade option)
- 8GB or 16GB vFlash media (upgrade options)
Video: Matrox G200 with 16MB of cache