Precision T1600 Workstation
The T1600 may have a basic look on the outside but it has a lot of possibilities available on the inside of the system. The processor is Intel’s quad-core Xeon E3-1270 runs on at 3.4GHz which has speeds that can go up to 3.8GHz. The maximum amount of memory this system can use is 32GB of memory of DDR3 memory. The hard drive has a capacity of 500GB SATA which allows for top performance. The T1600 works best with a Nvidia Quadro 2000 and is the key to its performance. The interior has space for another optical drive, two more memory DIMMs, a PCI card, a PCIe x1 card, and an additional PCIe x16 graphics card giving you more options to customize the system to your liking. The power supply the T1600 uses is 265W and for the operating system we suggest Windows 7.
Starting In the $200 s
- Intel Xeon E3-1200 series or 2nd gen Intel Core processors
- Up to 4 Cores, 8 Cores Hyperthreading
- Up 32GB of DDR3 1333Mhz Memory
- Up to 5 Year Warrenty Available
Processor: Intel Xeon E3-1200 series
Memory: Supports up to 16GB of total memory, Three-channel memory architecture per processor with up to 1333MHz DDR3 ECC Registered DIMM memory. Up to 9 DIMM slots; 6 slots (2 per channel) on motherboard and additional 3 slots on optional 2nd processor riser card (actual memory speed dependent on the processor capability).
Drive Bays: Chassis supports up to two internal SATA drives.
Raid Controller: No integrated raid controller. Optional SAS 6i/R raid controller may be added.
Operating System: Compatible with the following:
- Genuine Windows 7 Ultimate 32-Bit; Genuine Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit
- Genuine Windows 7 Professional 32-Bit; Genuine Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit
- Genuine Windows 7 Ultimate 32-Bit with XP mode; Genuine Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit with XP mode
- Genuine Windows Vista Ultimate SP1, 32-Bit; Genuine Windows Vista Ultimate SP1, 64-Bit
- Genuine Windows Vista Business SP1, 32-Bit; Genuine Windows Vista Business SP1, 64-Bit
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux WS v.5.3 EM64T (Also certified to run Red Hat Enterprise Linux Version 4.7 64-Bit
Power Supply: 265W power supply.
Dimensions: 30 Lbs, 16.99'' x 6.89'' x 17'' (L x W x H)
Networking: Integrated Intel 82579LM Gigabit LAN (supports Remote Wake Up, PXE and Intel Active Management Technology).
Slots: One PCIe x16 Gen 2; one PCIe x16 Gen 2 (wired x4); one PCIe x1; one PCI. All full-length and full-height per PCIe specification.
Standard I/O Ports: Rear: 6 - USB 2.0, 1 - Serial, 1 - Display Port, 2 - PS/2, 1 - RJ-45, 1 - Audio-in/Microphone, 1 - Audio line-out; Front: 4 - USB 2.0, 1 - Microphone, 1 - Headphone; Internal: 1 - USB 2.0