Precision T1650 Minitower
The Dell Precision T1650 runs on a Dell C216 chipset and is compatible with a Intel Xeon E3-1280 v2 processor. The maximum amount of memory the Minitower can hold is 32GB of DDR3 memory with speeds of up to 1600Mhz. Hard drive capacity is 1GB with a SATA 6gb/s interface and the T1650 supports graphic card such as the Nvidia Quadro 2000 among others. Options to upgrade or add onto your Minitower are endless, e xpansion capabilities include 1 CPU, (2 free) DIMM 240-pin, 1 (free) x PCIe 3.0 x16 - full-length, 1 (free) x PCIe 2.0 x16 - full-length (x4 mode), 1 (free) x PCIe x1 - full-length and 1 (free) x PCI - full-length. The operating system we recommend using Windows 7.
Starting in the $300 s
- Intel Xeon E3-1200v2 Family and 3rd Gen Core Processors
- Up to 4 cores, 8 Cores with Hyper-Threading Technology
- Up to 32GB of DDR3 1600Mhz Memory
- Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2
- Up to 5 Year Warrenty Available
Processor: Intel E3-1200v2 Family
Memory: Supports up to 32GB ECC / 16GB non-ECC of total memory, 4 DIMM slots, supporting ECC/non-ECC, DDR3 1600 MT/s (actual memory speed dependent on processor capability)
Drive Bays: Two internal 3.5" bays; two external 5.25" optical bays
Operating System: Compatible with the following:
- Genuine Windows 7 Ultimate 32-Bit; Genuine Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit
- Genuine Windows 7 Professional 32-Bit; Genuine Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit
- Genuine Windows 7 Ultimate 32-Bit with XP mode; Genuine Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit with XP mode
- Genuine Windows Vista Ultimate SP1, 32-Bit; Genuine Windows Vista Ultimate SP1, 64-Bit
- Genuine Windows Vista Business SP1, 32-Bit; Genuine Windows Vista Business SP1, 64-Bit
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux WS v.5.3 EM64T (Also certified to run Red Hat Enterprise Linux Version 4.7 64-Bit
Power Supply: 265W 92% Efficiency power supply; 240-watt Standard Efficiency Power Supply available in some countries.
Dimensions: 18 Lbs, 17.13'' x 6.89'' x 14.17'' (L x W x H)
Networking: Integrated Intel 82579 Gigabit Ethernet controller with Remote Wake UP, PXE and Jumbo frames support
Slots: One PCIe x16 Gen 3; one PCIe x16 Gen 2 wired x4; one PCIe x1; One PCI 32bit/33MHz
Front Ports: 2 USB 2.0, 2 USB 3.0, 1 Headphone, and 1 Microphone.
Rear Ports: 1 VGA and 2 DisplayPort output from Intel HD graphics (available on specific processors only); 2 USB 3.0 ports, 4 USB 2.0 ports, 1 serial port, 2 PS/2, 1 RJ-45 (NIC), 1 Audio Line-in, and 1 Audio Line-out.
Internal Ports: 1 USB 2.0, 2 SATA 6.0Gbps, 2 SATA 3Gbps.