Precision T1700 MiniTower
The T1700 comes in two sizes the minitower and the SFF, we carry both versions. The T1700 is the smallest workstation in its class but has a powerful system that can help if you are multitasking or if you are building 2D or 3D models. The T1700 uses Intel Xeon processor E3-1241 v3. The maximum amount of memory this workstation can use is 32GB of ECC memory with speeds up, you can choose to include error-correcting code that corrects soft memory errors. The graphic options available are Nvidia Quadro and the AMD FirePro.There is 256Gb capacity of SSD, SATA hard drive space. The workstation is Energy Star efficient and is compatible with independent software and for the operating system we recommence Windows 7.
Starting In the $300s
- Intel Xeon E3-1200 v3 and 4th Gen Core Processor Family
- Up to 4 cores, 8 Cores in Hyperthreading Mode
- Up to of 32GB of DDR3 Memory
- Up to 5 Year Warrenty Available
Processor: Intel Xeon Processor E3-1200 v3 Family
Memory: Supports up to 32GB ECC / 16GB non-ECC of total memory, 4 DIMM slots, supporting ECC/non-ECC, DDR3 1600 MT/s (actual memory speed dependent on processor capability)
Drive Bays: Two internal 3.5" bays; two external 5.25" optical bays
Operating System: Compatible with the following:
- Genuine Windows 7 Ultimate 32-Bit; Genuine Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit
- Genuine Windows 7 Professional 32-Bit; Genuine Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit
- Genuine Windows 7 Ultimate 32-Bit with XP mode; Genuine Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit with XP mode
- Genuine Windows Vista Ultimate SP1, 32-Bit; Genuine Windows Vista Ultimate SP1, 64-Bit
- Genuine Windows Vista Business SP1, 32-Bit; Genuine Windows Vista Business SP1, 64-Bit
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux WS v.5.3 EM64T (Also certified to run Red Hat Enterprise Linux Version 4.7 64-Bit
Power Supply: 255W 92% Efficiency power supply; 240-watt Standard Efficiency Power Supply available in some countries.
Dimensions: 18 Lbs, 17.1'' x 6.9'' x 14.2'' (L x W x H)
Networking: Integrated Intel 82579 Gigabit Ethernet controller with Remote Wake UP, PXE and Jumbo frames support
Slots: One PCIe x16 Gen 3; one PCIe x16 Gen 2 wired x4; one PCIe x1; One PCI 32bit/33MHz
Front Ports: 2 USB 2.0, 2 USB 3.0, 1 Headphone, and 1 Microphone.
Rear Ports: 1 VGA and 2 DisplayPort output from Intel HD graphics (available on specific processors only); 2 USB 3.0 ports, 4 USB 2.0 ports, 1 serial port, 2 PS/2, 1 RJ-45 (NIC), 1 Audio Line-in, and 1 Audio Line-out.
Internal Ports: 1 USB 2.0, 2 SATA 6.0Gbps, 2 SATA 3Gbps.