The T1700 comes in two sizes the minitower and the SFF, we carry both versions. The T1700 is the smallest workstation in its class but has a powerful system that can help if you are multitasking or if you are building 2D or 3D models. The T1700 uses Intel Xeon processor E3-1241 v3. The maximum amount of memory this workstation can use is 32GB of ECC memory with speeds up, you can choose to include error-correcting code that corrects soft memory errors. The graphic options available are Nvidia Quadro and the AMD FirePro.There is 256Gb capacity of SSD, SATA hard drive space.
- Intel Xeon E3-1200 v3 and 4th Gen Core Processor Family
- Up to 4 cores, 8 Cores in Hyperthreading Mode
- Up to of 32GB of DDR3 Memory
- Up to 5 Year Warrenty Available
Processor: Intel Xeon Processor E3-1200 v3 Family
Memory: Supports up to 32GB ECC / 16GB non-ECC of total memory, 4 DIMM slots, supporting ECC/non-ECC, DDR3 1600 MT/s (actual memory speed dependent on processor capability)
Drive Bays: Two internal 3.5" bays; two external 5.25" optical bays
Operating System: Compatible with the following:
- Genuine Windows 7 Ultimate 32-Bit; Genuine Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit
- Genuine Windows 7 Professional 32-Bit; Genuine Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit
- Genuine Windows 7 Ultimate 32-Bit with XP mode; Genuine Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit with XP mode
- Genuine Windows Vista Ultimate SP1, 32-Bit; Genuine Windows Vista Ultimate SP1, 64-Bit
- Genuine Windows Vista Business SP1, 32-Bit; Genuine Windows Vista Business SP1, 64-Bit
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux WS v.5.3 EM64T (Also certified to run Red Hat Enterprise Linux Version 4.7 64-Bit
Power Supply: 255W 92% Efficiency power supply; 240-watt Standard Efficiency Power Supply available in some countries.
Dimensions: 18 Lbs, 17.1'' x 6.9'' x 14.2'' (L x W x H)
Networking: Integrated Intel 82579 Gigabit Ethernet controller with Remote Wake UP, PXE and Jumbo frames support
Slots: One PCIe x16 Gen 3; one PCIe x16 Gen 2 wired x4; one PCIe x1; One PCI 32bit/33MHz
Front Ports: 2 USB 2.0, 2 USB 3.0, 1 Headphone, and 1 Microphone.
Rear Ports: 1 VGA and 2 DisplayPort output from Intel HD graphics (available on specific processors only); 2 USB 3.0 ports, 4 USB 2.0 ports, 1 serial port, 2 PS/2, 1 RJ-45 (NIC), 1 Audio Line-in, and 1 Audio Line-out.
Internal Ports: 1 USB 2.0, 2 SATA 6.0Gbps, 2 SATA 3Gbps.