Precision T3500 Workstation
The T3500 is an amazing system that coordinates with an Intel Xeon (Dual Core) W3503 processor that has speeds of up to 2.27GHz. The maximum amount of memory the T3500 can support is 24GB of DDR3. The type of hard drive used is SATA 3Gb/s and has a capacity of 500GB. Graphic cards available for this system are the Nvidia Quadro FX 3800, Quadro FX 4800 and the ATI FirePro V8700. The system comes with two PCI-Express 4x slots, two PCI-Express 16x, and two standard PCI slots. The power supply you’ll need is 525W and for the operating system we recommend Windows 7.
Starting in the $100s
- Intel Xeon 5500 and 5600 Processor Family
- Up to 6 Cores, 12 Cores Hyperthreading
- Up to 24GB DDR3 1333Mhz Memory
- Up 5 Year Warrenty Available
Processor: Intel Xeon 3500, 3600, 5500, and 5600 series processors up to six-cores with up to 6.4GT/s (Intel QuickPath Interconnect) and up to 12MB shared cache. Turbo Boost Mode on select processors
Memory: Supports up to 24GB of total memory, Three-channel memory architecture per processor with up to 1333MHz DDR3 ECC Registered DIMM memory. Up to 9 DIMM slots; 6 slots (2 per channel) on motherboard and additional 3 slots on optional 2nd processor riser card (actual memory speed dependent on the processor capability).
Drive Bays: Chassis supports up to four internal SATA drives (8.0TB storage maximum) or three SAS drives (SAS drives require SAS 6/iR controller card). 3rd and 4th Hard Drive options require 5.25'' adapter with fan.
Raid Controller: No integrated raid controller. Optional SAS 6i/R raid controller may be added.
Operating System: Compatible with the following:
- Genuine Windows 7 Ultimate 32-Bit; Genuine Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit
- Genuine Windows 7 Professional 32-Bit; Genuine Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit
- Genuine Windows 7 Ultimate 32-Bit with XP mode; Genuine Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit with XP mode
- Genuine Windows Vista Ultimate SP1, 32-Bit; Genuine Windows Vista Ultimate SP1, 64-Bit
- Genuine Windows Vista Business SP1, 32-Bit; Genuine Windows Vista Business SP1, 64-Bit
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux WS v.5.3 EM64T (Also certified to run Red Hat Enterprise Linux Version 4.7 64-Bit
Power Supply: 575W 85% efficient Power Factor Correcting (PFC) power supply.
Dimensions: 45 Lbs, 18.54'' x 6.73'' x 17.64'' (L x W x H)
Networking: Integrated Broadcom 5761 Gigabit Ethernet controller with Remote Wake UP and PXE support.
Slots: All full-length except as noted. Two PCIe x8 slot wired as x4 (half-length); two PCIe x16 Gen 2 graphics slots; two PCI slots.
Standard I/O Ports: Eleven USB 2.0: two on front panel, six on back panel, three internal (UDOC) on motherboard; eSATA: one rear; one serial; one parallel; two PS/2; one RJ-45; stereo line-in and headphone line-out on back panel; microphone and headphone connector on front; IEEE 1394a ports are provided with optional 1394 PCIe card.