Precision T3600 Workstation
The Dell T3600 uses the Intel C600 chipset to work in coordination with a Xeon E5-2600 or a Xeon 1600 processor. The maximum amount of memory the system uses is 128GBs of DDR3 with speeds up to 1600MT/s. There are two hard drive bays with a maximum of 6TB of storage. The system comes with a SATA 3.0 AHCI controller that can support Raid zero and one. If you would like to use a SAS drive you can install a PERC H310 or H710P. The graphics card that are available for the system are the Nvidia NVS 295 or a Quadro 6000. The T3600 also comes with 6 PCIe slots, 1 PCIe GEN3 x16 wired x4, 2 PCIe GEN3 x16 accelerated graphics ports, 1 PCIe GEN2 x1 slot, a PCIe GEN2 x16 wired x4 slot and a PCI slot as well. The T3600 uses a 425w, 625w or a 825w power supply that can be swapped out very easily if you choose to do so. The operating system we would recommend for the T3600 would be Windows7.
Starting in the $200s
- Intel Xeon Processor E5-1600 or E5-2600 family with up to 8 cores
- Up to 128GB of DDR3 1600Mhz Memory.
- Great performance for mainstream 3D, advanced engineering, digital content creation, CAD/CAM, and design environments.
- Up to 5 Year Warrenty Available
Processor: Intel Xeon E5-1600 and E5-2600 series processors up to 8 Total Cores with up to 8.0GT/s and up to Hyperthreading available on select processors
Memory: Supports up to 128GB of total memory, 4 DIMM slots (actual memory speed dependent on processor capability)
Drive Bays: Two 3.5'' or 2.5'' (adapter needed for 2.5'') internal SATA, SAS or SSD hard drives. One external 5.25'' bays. One external slimline optical bay.
Operating System: Compatible with the following:
- Windows 10 Professional 32-Bit or 64-Bit
- Windows 7 Ultimate 32-Bit or 64-Bit
- Windows 7 Professional 32-Bit or 64-Bit
- Windows 7 Ultimate 32-Bit or 64-Bit with XP mode
- Windows Vista Ultimate SP1, 32-Bit or 64-Bit
- Windows Vista Business SP1, 32-Bit or 64-Bit
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux WS v.5.3 EM64T (Also certified to run Red Hat Enterprise Linux Version 4.7 64-Bit
Power Supply: 425W 90% Efficient wide-ranging, active Power Factor Correction.
Dimensions: 40 Lbs, 18.54'' x 6.79'' x 16.3'' (L x W x H)
Networking: Integrated Intel 82579 Gigabit Ethernet, Single Port.
Slots: Two PCIe x16 Gen 3; one PCIe x16 Gen 3 wired x4; one PCIe x4 Gen 2; one PCIe x1 Gen 2; One PCI 32bit/33MHz.
Front Ports: 1 USB 3.0, 3 USB 2.0, 1 Headphone,1 Microphone.
Rear Ports: 1 USB 3.0, 5 USB 2.0, 2 PS/2, RJ-45 (NIC)
Internal Ports: 3 USB 2.0, 2 SATA 6.0Gb/S