HP Z6 G4 Workstation Single Processor Configure To Order
- Ships within 1-5 Business Days.
- Build Your Own
- Z6 G4
HP Z6 G4 Workstation is the latest and greatest from HP Z Series. This top of the line workstation has dual sockets for ultimate scalability and performance. Power through your most complex applications efficiently and rapidly with a new generation of 6-Channel Intel Scalable Xeon Processors with up to 28 cores per processor. Thats 56 cores per processor hyperthreading! Has room for up 78GB of DDR4 RAM with speeds up to 2666MT/s with select CPUs (Max ram requires dual processors). The new strategically design places vents and ducts throughout the system for streamline airflow for ultra-quiet performance. This system is ideal for animation, 3D rendering, and video editing.
Model: HP Z6 G4 Workstation.
Processor: One or two Intel Xeon processor Scalable family CPUs with up to 28 cores per processor and Intel Advanced Vector Extensions, Intel Trusted Execution Technology, Intel AES New instructions, Optimized Intel Turbo Boost and optional Intel vPro technology.
Memory: Supports up to 768GB of total memory, Six channel memory up to 2666MHz DDR4 ECC memory with dual CPUs, 12 DIMM Slots (6 DIMMS on the optional 2nd CPU Riser) Note: Price for CTO are based on 2666Mhz Memory Modules.
Storage Controller: Onboard SATA Controller, Raid 0,1,5,10
- 2 internal 3.5" bays (with acoustic dampening rail assemblies pre-installed)
- 2 external 5.25" bays
- 1 dedicated 9.5mm slim optical disk drive bay
- 6 channel SATA 6.0 Gb/s interface, supports Raid 0/1/5/10
- 6 channels are eSATA configurable for use with eSATA CTO/AMO Kit (No hot plug / hot swap supported)
- USB 2.0, USB 3.1 G1 (aka USB 3.0), USB 3.1 G2 (optional)
Graphics: Support for 2 PCI Express x16 Gen 3 graphics cards -includes two 6-pin graphics power cables.
Operating System: Compatible with the following:
- Windows 10 Pro for Workstations (up to 4 Cores)
- Windows 10 Pro for Workstations (4 Cores Plus)
- Windows 10 Pro for Workstations Downgrade to Windows 7 (up to 4 Cores)
- Windows 10 Pro for Workstations Downgrade to Windows 7 (4 Cores Plus)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- 7.3 Ubuntu Linux 16.04
- Suse Linux (SLES 12 SP2) supported
Power Supply: 1000 watts wide-ranging, active Power Factor Correction, 90% Efficient, with 2X 6-pin graphics power cables (graphics power cables are 6/8-pin convertible)
- Slot 1: PCI Express Gen3 x4 - CPU with open-ended connector
- Slot 2: PCI Express Gen3 x16 - CPU
- Slot 3: PCI Express Gen3 x4 - PCH with open-ended connector*
- Slot 4: PCI Express Gen3 x8 – CPU with open-ended connector (slot converts to x4 electrical when SSD is installed in 2nd M.2 slot)*
- Slot 5: PCI Express Gen3 x16 - CPU
- Slot 6: PCI Express Gen3 x4 - PCH with open-ended connector*
- M.2 Slot 1: M.2 PCIe Gen 3 x4 - CPU up to 80mm storage devices
- M.2 Slot 2: M.2 PCIe Gen 3 x4 - CPU up to 80mm storage devices
- * Open-ended connector allows a greater bandwidth (e.g. x16) card to be installed physically into a lower bandwidth connector/slot.
Networking: 2 RJ-45 to integrated Integrated Intel I219LM GbE LAN
- Included: Power button, 1 Headset audio port, 4 USB 3.1 G1 Type A (1 charging)
- Optional: Power button, 1 Headset audio port, 2 USB 3.1 G2 Type C, 2 USB 3.1 G1 Type A (1 charging)
- Included: 6 USB 3.1 G1 (aka USB 3.0) Type A ports, 2 1Gbe LAN ports (1x supporting Intel® AMT), Audio: 1 Line out, 1 Line in (Line in can be retasked as microphone), 1 PS/2 mouse port, 1 PS/2 keyboard port, 1 Rear power button
- Optional: 1 serial port (cable up to rear bulkhead)
- 1 USB 3.1 G1 (aka USB 3.0) single-port header
- 1 USB 2.0 single-port header
- 1 USB 2.0 dual-port header
Audio Controller: Integrated Realtek HD ALC221 Audio
Speakers: Internal Speaker
Peripherals: Power Cable Included. Mouse, Keyboard, and Video Cable Not Included.
Dimensions: 50 Lbs, 18.3'' x 6.65'' x 17.5'' (L x W x H)
Condition: Refurbished - Fully Tested. Seller refurbished units may have minor cosmetic blemishes.
*Systems are built to order and fully customizable. Please contact us directly to customize a system for you - REQUEST A QUOTE Please note that a stock photo is used and unit may differ depending on configuration.
Returns Policy You may return all items within 30 days of delivery for a refund. There is a 15% restocking fee for all orders and shipping is non-refundable, however the restocking fee is waived for exchanges of equal or greater value. Restocking fee and shipping will be refunded as well as paid return shipping if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within 2-3 business days from the time the return Is delivered to our warehouse, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any physical address in the Continental 48 States and Canada. Please contact us if you are outside this area to see if you are eligible for shipping.Shipping time estimates are located on the product listing. Our workstations, Servers, Laptops, and Desktops are built to order and take 1-5 business days to process. However, parts will ship within 1-2 days. If expeditated processing is needed, please contact us for availability. Items are then shipped whichever method was selected at checkout. Please note that we do not deliver to PO Boxes. Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound. Some items such as parts are eligible for combined shipping.