Model: Dell PowerEdge R630 Server. Seller Refurbished..
Processor: Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v3 and E5-2600 v4 product family
Number of Processor Slots: 2
Cache: 2.5MB per core; core options: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 16, 18, 22
Chipset: Intel C610
Memory: Up to 1.5TB (24 DIMM slots, 12 per processor): 4GB/8GB/16GB/32GB/64GB DDR4 up to 2400MT/s, actual memory speed dependent on the processor capability.
I/O Slots: Up to 3 x PCIe 3.0 slots plus dedicated PERC slot:
For an R630 with one processor, one two-slot option is available:
- Two PCIe x16 slots with one x16 bandwidth and one x8 bandwidth
For an R630 with two processors, two slot options are available:
- Two PCIe x16 slots, both slots with x16 bandwidth
- Three PCIe x16 slots with two x16 bandwidth and one x8 bandwidth
- Internal controllers: PERC S130 (SW RAID), PERC H330, PERC H730, PERC H730P
- External HBAs (RAID): PERC H830
- External HBAs (non-RAID): 12Gbps SAS HBA
Drive Bays: Internal hard drive bay and hot-plug backplane:
- Up to 24 x 1.8" SATA SSD
- Up to 10 x 2.5" HDD: SAS, SATA, nearline SAS SSD: SAS, SATA, Up to 4 NVMe PCIe <l/li>
- Up to 8 x 2.5" HDD: SAS, SATA, nearline SAS SSD: SAS, SATA
Storage: HDD: SAS, SATA, nearline SAS SSD: SAS, SATA, NVMe PCIe:
- 24 x 1.8" SSD – up to 23TB via 0.96 TB hot-plug SATA SSD
- 10 x 2.5" – up to 18TB via 1.8TB hot-plug SAS HDD
- 8 x 2.5" – up to 14TB via 1.8TB hot-plug SAS HDD
Embedded Nic: Daughter Card Options Included:
- Intel I350 Quad Port 1GbE BASE-T
- Broadcom 5720 Quad Port 1GbE BASE-T
- Intel X540 Dual Port 10GbE BASE-T with I350 2 x 1GbE
- Broadcom 57800S Dual Port 10GbE Base-T with I350 2 x 1GbE
- Broadcom 57800S Dual Port 10GbE SFP+ with I350 2 x 1GbE
Power Supply: Titanium efficiency 750W AC power supply; 1100W DC power supply; Platinum efficiency 495W, 750W, 1100W
- iDRAC8 with Lifecycle Controller, iDRAC8 Express (default)
- iDRAC8 Enterprise (upgrade) 8GB vFlash media (upgrade)
- 16GB vFlash media (upgrade) iDRAC Quick Sync
Dimensions: Up to 41 Lbs, 1.65'' x 18.99'' x 27.61'' (H x W x D)
*Systems are built to order and fully customizable. Please contact us online to customize a system for you - REQUEST A QUOTE or call 1-866-447-5335. Please note that a stock photo is used and unit may differ depending on configuration
Returns Policy You may return all items within 30 days of delivery for a refund. There is a 15% restocking fee for all orders and shipping is non-refundable, however the restocking fee is waived for exchanges of equal or greater value. Restocking fee and shipping will be refunded as well as paid return shipping if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within 2-3 business days from the time the return Is delivered to our warehouse, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any physical address in the Continental 48 States and Canada. Please contact us if you are outside this area to see if you are eligible for shipping.Shipping time estimates are located on the product listing. Our workstations, Servers, Laptops, and Desktops are built to order and take 1-5 business days to process. However, parts will ship within 1-2 days. If expeditated processing is needed, please contact us for availability. Items are then shipped whichever method was selected at checkout. Please note that we do not deliver to PO Boxes. Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound. Some items such as parts are eligible for combined shipping.