HP Proliant DL180 Gen9 Server
Contact Us for a Quote
- DL180 Gen9
- Proliant DL180 Gen9
- 2U Rackmount
Model: HP Proliant DL180 Gen9 Server. Seller Refurbished.
- Intel E5-2600v3 and E5-2600v4 Processor Family
- 1 or 2 Processors
- 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, or 18 Cores
- Up to 3.0Ghz
- Up to 45MB L3 Cache
Memory: Up to 1TB (16 DIMM slots, 8 per processor): 4GB/8GB/16GB/32GB/64GB ECC DDR4 up to 2400MT/s, actual memory speed dependent on the processor capability.
I/O Slots: (6) Maximum - For detail descriptions reference the QuickSpecs
- Dynamic Smart Array B140i and/or
- H240 Host Bus Adapter and/or
- Smart Array P840
- 8 SFF drive bays total with Optical Bay or
- Optional: +8SFF drive bay (total of 16SFF drive bays, No Optical) or
- 8 LFF drive bays total without Optical Bay or
- 12 LFF drive bays total without Optical Bay or
- Up to 4 Non-hot plug SATA 3.5" drives
- Hot Plug SFF SAS, Up to 32TB, 16x2TB
- Hot Plug SFF SATA, Up to 32TB, 16x2TB
- Hot Plug LFF SAS, Up to 120TB, 12x10TB
- Hot Plug LFF SATA, Up to 120TB, 12x10TB
- Hot Plug SFF SAS SSD, Up to 61.4TB, 16x3.84TB
- Hot Plug SFF SATA SSD, Up to 61.4TB, 16x3.84TB
- Hot Plug LFF SATA SSD, Up to 46.08TB, 12x3.84TB
- Non Hot Plug LFF SATA, Up to 32TB, 8x4TB
Embedded Nic: Dual Port 361i 1GB Network Adapter
Power Supply: 550W Non-Redundant or 900W Redundant Power Supply
- iLO Management (standard)
- Intelligent Provisioning (standard)
- iLO Essentials(optional)
- iLO Scale-Out(optional)
- iLO Advanced (optional)
GPU: Integrated Matrox G200eH2 video standard
Ports: 4 USB Ports, 1 Front, 2 Rear, 1 Internal
Dimensions: Up to 48 Lbs, 3.44'' x 17.54'' x 23.9'' (H x W x D)
*Systems are built to order and fully customizable. Please contact us online to customize a system for you - REQUEST A QUOTE or call 1-866-447-5335. Please note that a stock photo is used and unit may differ depending on configuration
Returns Policy You may return all items within 30 days of delivery for a refund. There is a 15% restocking fee for all orders and shipping is non-refundable, however the restocking fee is waived for exchanges of equal or greater value. Restocking fee and shipping will be refunded as well as paid return shipping if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within 2-3 business days from the time the return Is delivered to our warehouse, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any physical address in the Continental 48 States and Canada. Please contact us if you are outside this area to see if you are eligible for shipping.Shipping time estimates are located on the product listing. Our workstations, Servers, Laptops, and Desktops are built to order and take 1-5 business days to process. However, parts will ship within 1-2 days. If expeditated processing is needed, please contact us for availability. Items are then shipped whichever method was selected at checkout. Please note that we do not deliver to PO Boxes. Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound. Some items such as parts are eligible for combined shipping.