We do accept returns within 30 days of purchase. There is 15% restocking fee and initial shipping charges are non-refundable. However in the event the return is the result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.), we'll pay the return shipping costs and refund the initial shipping charge or ship a replacement for free. In order to receive a return shipping label, please give our technical support department a call to confirm the issue/defect, 1-866-447-5335 Ext 7703. Office hours are Monday-Friday 730am to 430pm. You may also email technical support at email@example.com
You should expect to receive your refund within 7 business days of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (2 to 4 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (1 to 2 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (1 to 2 business days).
If you need to return an item, please contact us using the form below with your order number, product serial number, and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
Submitting for a Return
If your product meets the terms and conditions of our warranty please use the following steps to submit your product for Return:
- Complete the online form below
- Once our tech support team has reviewed your Return request you will be assigned a tech support ticket
- A member of our tech support staff will be in contact via phone or email at which you will receive an RMA number and instructions on how to send your product in
- You must send your product in for replacement - a replacement unit will not be sent out until we receive the defective unit.
- All Replacements are shipped using UPS Ground.
VOID Warranty Policy
Your TekBoost product must be free of physical damage or modification. Products received with physical damage (bent CPU socket pins, any damage to the PCB, water damage, etc), missing the original hard drive, or missing the serial number sticker will be returned to the customer or may incur a service charge upon receiving the item. If your product is received damaged, TekBoost will contact you with information and options to assist with filing a claim or offering a repair fee to avoid the product losing its warranty.
Once TekBoost receives your Return request,it will be reviewed by our department within one (1) business day. In order to approve your Return, TekBoost will need a copy of the purchase invoice or receipt for the product you need replaced.
- TekBoost will provide you a shipping label for the return of your product. You will be responsible for return shipping if the damage was caused by the user.
- TekBoost recommends you obtain a drop off receipt for your shipment so you have proof of receipt.
- Products should be returned in their original packaging unless the materials are in bad condition. In any case, it is your responsibility to insure the item is packaged correctly and will be delivered in a safe manner.
- TekBoost is not responsible for any local customs charges. You are responsible for the cost of shipping the product to TekBoost, including any import duties.
- Products received in any type of shipping envelope or soft packaging material will be immediately rejected.
Completing the Return
Once the Return request is reviewed and approved by the RMA department the following steps will occur:
- The Return number and shipping instructions are emailed to you
- The defective product now can be shipped to TekBoost. The address, packing information, and shipping information are detailed in the email that is received when the RMA is approved.
- Once TekBoost receives the defective product a replacement is shipped within three (3) business days. Once the replacement product is shipped an email will be sent to the email address in your TekBoost member account with the tracking number.
Our intention is to be fair and reasonable regarding returns and restocking fees, and invite any customer to call and discuss any issue or concern with a manager.
A Restocking Fee will be levied on returns, especially when issues are created outside our control, IE user installed devices, software, BIOS changes, virus or malware, upgrades or substitutions, abuse, abnormal operating conditions, non-sanctioned repairs, acts of god, missing items, improper return packaging and shipping, and acts that change the condition of the product from what was originally provided. Any refund is conditional provided the product is able to be returned to original state for resale. The Restocking Fee is dependent on the issue but can range from our standard of 15%, to 20%, depending on the issue and remedy – solely determined by TekBoost. Depending on the issue and condition of the return, products that are not able to be returned to original condition may not be refunded.
Contacting Customer Service
If you have any questions about the preceding Return terms and conditions, please contact our Customer Service by calling (866) 447-5335 option 2. Customer Service can be reached 8AM - 4:00PM Central M-F.
The code you entered is incorrect. Please try again.