The DL580 is a 4U quad-core rack mountable server that uses Intel Xeon E7520 processors. This is perfect for any corporate office or a small home offices. There are 64 DIMM slots for 1TB of memory. Some of the features this server includes are USB port control, administrator password, and serial port I/O control.
- Intel E5-4800v3/v4 or E5-8800v3/v4 Processor Family
- 2, 3, or 4 processors
- 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, or 24 Cores
- Up to 3.2Ghz
- Up to 60MB L3 Cache
Memory: Up to 6TB (96 DIMM slots): 4GB/8GB/16GB/32GB/64GB ECC DDR4 up to 2400MT/s, actual memory speed dependent on the processor capability.
I/O Slots: (9) Maximum - For detail descriptions reference the QuickSpecs
- Smart Array P830i/2GB FBWC or
- Smart Array P830i/4GB FBWC
Drive Bays: Up to ten SFF hard disk drives or solid state drives or Express Bays (NVMe drives)
- Hot Plug SFF SAS, Up to 20TB, 10 x 2.0TB
- Hot Plug SFF SAS SSD, Up to 38.4TB, 10 x 3.84TB
- Hot Plug SFF SATA SSD, Up to 38.4TB, 10 x 3.84TB
- Hot Plug SFF NVMe PCIe SSD, Up to 8TB, 5 x 1.6TB
Embedded Nic: (1) 1Gb 331FLR Ethernet Adapter 4 Ports per controller or 10Gb 533FLR-T FlexFabric Adapter 2 Ports per controller
Power Supply: Up to 4x 1200W or 1500W Redundant Power Supplies.
- iLO Management (standard)
- Intelligent Provisioning (standard)
- iLO Advanced (optional)
- HP OneView Advanced (optional)
- HP Insight Control (optional)
GPU: Integrated Matrox G200 video standard
Ports: 4 USB Ports, 2 Front, 4 Rear, 2 Internal