HP Z8 G4 Workstation Bronze 3106 Eight Core 1.7Ghz 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Quadro P600 Win 10
- Ships within 1-5 Business Days.
- Processor Cores:
- Buy It Now
- Operating System:
- Windows 10 Pro
- Graphic Card:
- NVIDIA Quadro P600
- Z8 G4
HP Z8 G4 Workstation is the latest and greatest from HP Z Series. This top of the line workstation has dual sockets for ultimate scalability and performance. Power through your most complex applications efficiently and rapidly with a new generation of 6-Channel Intel Scalable Xeon Processors with up to 28 cores per processor. Thats 56 cores per processor hyperthreading! Has room for up 3TB of DDR4 RAM with speeds up to 2666MT/s with select CPUs (Max ram requires dual processors). The new strategically design places vents and ducts throughout the system for streamline airflow for ultra-quiet performance.
Type: HP Z8 G4 Workstation. Seller refurbished units may have minor cosmetic blemishes.
Processor: Single Intel Xeon Bronze 3106 Eight Core 1.7Ghz Processor. 8 Total Cores, 16 Virtual Cores in Hyperthreading Mode! (Additional processor configurations available).
Memory: 8GB ECC Registered Memory. Supports up to 3TB of total memory, Six channel memory up to 2666MHz DDR4 ECC memory with dual CPUs, 24 DIMM Slots (12 DIMMs per CPU). .
Storage: New 256GB 6Gb/s SATA Solid State Drive (Additional storage configurations available).
Storage Controller: Onboard SATA Controller, Raid 0,1,5,10
- 4 internal 3.5" bays (All 4 include acoustic dampening rail assemblies)
- 2 external 5.25" bays (175mm depth limit)
- 1 dedicated 9.5mm slim optical disk drive bay
- 10 channel SATA 6.0 Gb/s interface
- Factory integrated RAID available for SATA drives (RAID 0, 1 and 10)
- Internal USB 3.1 Gen1, USB 3.1 Gen2, USB 2.0
Graphics: Nvidia Quadro P600 2GB GDDR5 Graphic Card Ports: (4) Mini DP 1.4 (Additional graphic cards available). Support for 4 PCI Express x16 Gen 3 graphics cards -includes four 6+2-pin graphics power cables.
Operating System: Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit Pre-Installed.
Power Supply: 1125W/100V/15A 90% Efficient wide-ranging, active Power Factor Correction
Optical Drive(s): DVDRW Drive.
- Slot 1: PCIe Gen3 x4 - Transforms to PCIe Gen3 x8 when 2nd CPU is installed
- Slot 2: PCIe Gen3 x16
- Slot 3: PCIe Gen3 x16 - Available ONLY when 2nd processor is installed
- Slot 4: PCIe Gen3 x16
- Slot 5: PCIe Gen3 x4
- Slot 6: PCIe Gen3 x16 - Available ONLY when 2nd processor is installed
- Slot 7: PCIe Gen3 x4
- Note:The PCIe x4 and PCIe x8 connectors above are open ended, allowing a PCIe x16 card to be seated in the slot.
Networking: 2 RJ-45 to integrated Gigabit LAN
- Included: 4 USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-A connector. Left most connector has charging capability, 1 Combo Headset, 1 Optional Media Card Reader
- Optional: 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-A connector. Left most connector has charging capability, 2 USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C connector, 1 Combo Headset, 1 Optional Media Card Reader
- Included: 6 USB 3.1 Gen1 (aka USB 3.0), 1 Serial, PS/2 keyboard and mouse, 2 RJ-45 to integrated Gigabit LAN, 1 Audio Line-In (can be retasked as microphone), 1 Audio Line-Out
- Optional: 2 RJ-45 to 10GbE LAN ports
- Internal Slot 1 CPU1: PCIe Gen3 x8 - always available
- Internal Slot 2 CPU2: PCIe Gen3 x8 - available when 2nd CPU is installed
- 2 USB 2.0 ports available with a single 2x5 header
- 1 USB 2.0 port available with a 1x6 header
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen1 and 1 USB 2.0 port available with a 2x6 header
Audio Controller: Integrated Realtek HD ALC221 Audio
Speakers: Internal Speaker
Peripherals: Power Cable Included. Mouse, Keyboard, and Video Cable Not Included.
Dimensions: 50 Lbs, 21.46'' x 8.5'' x 17.13'' (L x W x H)
*Systems are built to order and fully customizable. Please contact us directly to customize a system for you - REQUEST A QUOTE Please note that a stock photo is used and unit may differ depending on configuration.
Returns Policy You may return all items within 30 days of delivery for a refund. There is a 15% restocking fee for all orders and shipping is non-refundable, however the restocking fee is waived for exchanges of equal or greater value. Restocking fee and shipping will be refunded as well as paid return shipping if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within 2-3 business days from the time the return Is delivered to our warehouse, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any physical address in the Continental 48 States and Canada. Please contact us if you are outside this area to see if you are eligible for shipping.Shipping time estimates are located on the product listing. Our workstations, Servers, Laptops, and Desktops are built to order and take 1-5 business days to process. However, parts will ship within 1-2 days. If expeditated processing is needed, please contact us for availability. Items are then shipped whichever method was selected at checkout. Please note that we do not deliver to PO Boxes. Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound. Some items such as parts are eligible for combined shipping.