This Dell Precision Tower 7920 Workstation is the latest and greatest from Dell Precision line. This dual socket machine provides ultimate scalability and performance. Power through your most complex applications efficiently and rapidly with a new generation of 6-Channel Intel Scalable Xeon Processors with up to 28 cores per processor. Thats 56 cores per processor hyperthreading! Has room for up 3TB of DDR4 RAM with speeds up to 2666MT/s with select CPUs (Max ram requires dual processors). The new flex bay design allows up to ten hotswap 2.5” or 3.5” drives (4 bay is standard, adapter required for ten). You can swap out or remove drives without ever having to shut down.Type:
Dell Precision 7920 Workstation. Seller refurbished units may have minor cosmetic blemishes.Processor:
Dual Intel Xeon Gold 5118 Twelve Core 2.3Ghz Processors. 48 Virtual Cores in Hyperthreading Mode! (Additional processor configurations available).Memory:
1024GB. Supports up to 1.5TB of total memory, Six channel memory up to 2666MHz DDR4 ECC memory with dual CPUs, 24 DIMM Slots (12 DIMMs per CPU).
1TB 7.2K PC SATA Drive (Additional hard drive configurations available).Drive Bays:
(4) Hotswap Bays which support 3.5" or 2.5" drives. Can support up to 6 additional drives with optional 5.25" and rear flexbay added, contact us for a qoute.Storage Controller:
Onboard SATA Controller, Raid 0,1,5,10 Graphics:
Nvidia NVS 310 512MB Graphic Card (Additional graphic cards available). Support for 4 PCI Express x16 Gen 3 graphics cards - up to 750W with maximum of 3 x 250W double width graphics cards in 3 slots (dual CPU configuration) and up to 2 x 375W cards. 20VAC input supply recommended for 750W configurations and some restrictions applyOperating System:
Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit Pre-Installed.Power Supply:
1400W(input voltage 100VAC - 240VAC) –90% efficient (80PLUS Gold Certified)
Externally accessible/removable/lockableOptical Drive(s):
50 Lbs, 21.46'' x 8.5'' x 17.13'' (L x W x H)Networking:
Intel i219 & i210 Gigabit Ethernet controllers with Intel Remote Wake UP, PXE and Jumbo
All slots PCIe Gen 3: (2) PCIe x16, (2) additional x16 slots with 2nd CPU; (1) PCIe x8 open ended,
(1) x16 wired as x 4, (1) x16 wired as x1 Front Ports:
(2) USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type A, (2) USB 3.1 Type C, (1) Universal Audio Jack, Up to 4 x 4 PCIe slots in PCIe enabled chassis for M.2 and U.2 (future) PCIe SSDsRear Ports:
(6) USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type A, (1) Serial, (2) RJ45 Network, (2) PS2, (1) Audio Line out, (1) Audio Line in/MicrophoneInternal Ports:
(1) USB 2.0,(1) 2 x 5 USB 2.0 header. (requires 3rd party splitter cable to support 2 x USB 2.0 Type A ports), (8) SATA @6Gb/s plus 1 SATA for opticalAudio Controller:
Integrated Realtek ALC3234 High Definition Audio Codec (2 Channel). Optional Dell Digital Audio Interface (2Ch, 120dB S/N ratio – 5.25” Flex Bay option (USB interface) (future)Speakers:
Power Cable Included. Mouse, Keyboard, and Video Cable Not Included.
*Systems are built to order and fully customizable. Please contact us directly to customize a system for you - REQUEST A QUOTE
Please note that a stock photo is used and unit may differ depending on configuration.